Monday, October 25, 2010

My top 5 John Legend Songs

So I figure every now and then, more than likely on a Monday, I'll drop my "Top 5". For the First I figure I'll drop my top 5 John Legend Songs...and if you haven't heard em, check it out.

MY TOP 5: JOHN LEGEND SONGS




5. Save Room - Because it's so classic. It's on of those songs that is just so different from whats out right now that it hits you. Also, the sound is very unique and John's voice sounds great over this classic-like sound.


4. Get Lifted


3. Ordinary People - Yeah, so you knew this would make the list. I bet you thought it would be number one huh...wrong. Ordinary People is a great song...the piano keys are a somewhat similar sound to "My Cherie Amour" by Stevie Wonder. I love this song a lot...but not enough for number one.


2. So High - Another one off of John's first album. This song really takes you there. Even if you're not in love this junk will put you on cloud nine. lol. This is JL at his finest.


1. Again - This song is just the shit. lol. It's a slow piano ballad that is very soulful, and laid back. I love it. Light a candle, dim the lights and cut this junk on.


----------- Top three that didn't make the list-------------
1. If You're out There.
2. Another Again
3. Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment