Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ebony the Erotic



And she said you'll see a new erotic

not talking bout getting in between thighs

She got in between my ears.

Made love to my mind

Thoughts come…

Naturally when I think of her

Inside her roots,

around her trunk,

I branch off... deep affection

distinct reflections when we sexing

manifest when you interlink with me


Recently,

it's been pleasing to see you aroused wet pressing frequently squeezing me

teasing me, now fiening me me,

you'll end up... screaming me

Inside thighs midst and taste like wine

Face down

her waist down

Let’s not waste time.

Warm kisses all over her backside and waist line

Her knees twitch like a glitch

Her eyes spins like whirlwinds

I guess I have her vision well rounded

Inhale. Exhale. We mesh well

She taste well----

done.

Toes curls and ankles spun.

Face led up like the sun.

Infatuated. Intoxicated by my tongue

My lips and her neck met.

I have more than her neck wet

she sweats...profusely

ear lobes perfume sweet

juicy

mouth watering

four hands wandering

foreheads wandering

eyes watering


tears warm like wax off hot candles

physical examples

unparalleled from all angles

body temperature is hot like right angles

90 degree urges splurges.

She surpass nervous

grabbing wrist and ankles

positions and angles and opened triangles

Slow motion

Wet like oceans

Hot like coffee coasters

High like roller coasters

Coast you till you bending over

Heads and tails like a quarter

look back at it and roll over

Bringing new meanings to head… and shoulders


legs spread over the bed spread

open like a folder

Knees buckle and heavy breathing

Mouths wide...tongue tide to enlighten


Ride this for excitement

Keep your hands inside the ride at all times. No standing.

I came. She came. we came to a complete landing.

subtle yet demanding

we fuck exotic till we explode like rockets

she leaves minds hypnotic.

warm in my mouth like hot chocolate

She is Ebony

The erotic


1 comment: